A new bathroom is a great way to freshen up your home, add value, and enjoy a touch of luxury each and every day.
Modern day bathrooms reflect the taste, style and most importantly the needs of their owners. This is a very personal space and is used frequently, so it must be beautiful to the home-owner’s eye as well as highly functional. We all lead busy lives, and the bathroom is usually our first (and often rushed) stop in the morning, as well as our oasis in the evenings when we are home from a long day of work.
Here are some questions to help you get started on your dream bathroom:
- What kind of shower do you want – massage shower, steam shower, rain shower?
- What type of tub do you want – built in, stand alone, traditional, modern?
- Would you like a whirlpool or perhaps a jacuzzi?
- What about spa-like features – a reading lounge, or a fireplace?
- What kind of flooring do you prefer – tile, slate, marble, heated?
- What about a heated towel bar?
- Consider the storage you require – built in, stand alone?
- What will your sinks look like – pedestal, part of a vanity, vessel-style, or undermount?
There is a lot to consider when creating a new bathroom space. Our staff will sit down with you and go over all of these questions, along with many more, to ensure you are getting exactly what you want in the most cost-efficient and time-efficient way.
We bring your dreams to reality – and the possibilities for a brand new bathroom are endless! Check out our gallery for examples of how we have created dream bathrooms for our clients in the past, and then contact us to begin making it a reality for your own home!